[jaws-uk] Re: Remote Support

  • From: "Sean Randall" <sean-r@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 00:50:38 -0000

Sorry about that, windows and me don't like each other this morning.

To the best of my understanding, remote desktop lets you remotely control other pC's with Jaws providing speech as though you were on-site.

For this to work you need to pay (It's an addition $200 US from FS direct).

HTH,
Sean R.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sean Randall" <sean-r@xxxxxxxxxx>