[jaws-uk] Refreshing WebPages

  • From: "SHARON BOWELL" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:51:58 +0100

Hi,

Is it possible to get jaws to update a webpage as the page changes
automatically.

I will explain a little further what I am trying to do.

I was trying to track an item on e-bay which is an auction.  The only
way I could keep track of this item was to go back and forth otherwise
the page did not refresh.  I'm not sure whether it refreshes visually on
the screen, but it certainly did not with Jaws.  I did a screen refresh
and it still did not change.  It had changed though, because each time I
went back and forth the total and time left had changed.

I'm using Jaws 6.0.

Hope someone can understand what I'm trying to do here.

Thanks.

Sharon