[jaws-uk] Recording and mixing podcasts for free?

  • From: Charlie Coyle <charlieacoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 23:44:04 +0100

Hi,
I'm a Jaws user (version 11.0) and I use Windows 7. I'd really like to create a
podcast and I already know how to do basic recording and how to save the
recording as an mp3 file using Audacity, but I have no idea about how to mix
the recording with music, fade in and out etc to make it sound more polished.
Please could you tell me if you know of any way that's easy to use and
preferably free? Also, are there any useful online setp-by-step tutorials that
could prove useful to me?

All the best,

Charlie