[jaws-uk] Recommendations for new PC

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:35:34 +0100

Hi folks.

I'm looking at getting a new PC as this one i starting to complain every time I ask it to do something.

Would you recommend I go for windows 7, 32 or 64 byt.

Also, what are the implications for any 32 byt programs I'm currently running on XP media Center, especially jaws. I currently have Jaws versions 9, 10 and 11 Professional.

This is a PC I use for work, so it is vital it all comes together with the minimum of fuss as I'll be doing the change over during a week off.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers
Darren

If you like electronic, ambient, new age or atmospheric music, become a fan of The Karmistry Project on Facebook...
http://facebook.karmistryproject.com

You can also follow Karmistry Media on Twitter...
http://www.twitter.com/Karmistrymedia