[jaws-uk] Re-build

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 23:58:37 +0100

Tiddy, sorry I used one of yours to do a reply on, no address book on here yet.
XPHome is on this time but not registered, neither is Jaws activated,will be
tomorrow. Hopefully engineer will wear or bring his spectacles. The hardrive
failure and mistakes by Engineers has made it feel like heart failure more than
hardrive failure, just think that was back in MARCH now it is May,  . no
connection on laptop, asked Engineer to change Wireless router.      Spoke to 3
small computer business companys today asked about Drives, not 1 agreed with
another. One will only use one with Barracuda as part of name another likes
Hitachi IBM which have, another said "they all fail within  20 months he had
years of experience another said of one something I   did not quite understand.
"it used to be called stickgate a few years ago because it kept sticking was
notorious"  so something must have word gate in it. Another Technical man said
of software  there is supposed to be an Agreement to permit Software makers to
co-exist, like for example the main screen readers, he said but one party makes
alterations in the 'build' and does not keep the Agreement. Not mentioning
names here but am keeping to the Spirit of the list and that is Jaws related. I
wonder where Agreement is written then,must be available to anyone to read? The
Demo will expire any moment, still even if the spellcheck isnot working and the
addressbook not copied the time as well as date has started to show. Thanks for
letting me test out.   This Drive failure has felt more like heart failure,
compounded by Engineers mistakes.