[jaws-uk] Re: Real Player also.

  • From: "Bill Teale" <bill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:34:59 -0500

It's probably true that winamp is more accessible as a stand alone player
Christopher, but anybody relying on just winamp will have trouble with
listening to audio embedded into a web page, which is the majority of audio
and video streams.

If winamp was embeddable, it would be fantastic. Real player is still worth
it, despite the marketing problems, but that's just my opinion, and I
understand people who say otherwise.

bill.