[jaws-uk] Re: Real Player also.

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:20:03 -0000

Hi all,

Well I too have a friend who usually sorts out any computer problems for me.

A while ago he was round an and commented that he had had problems
withRealplayer to the point where he decided to uninstall it.

Generally I haven't experienced any real difficulties with this but I have
also noticed that since getting these update screens and then closing them
down, I have got a message saying something about Realplayer has caused an
error.

Apart from that, I don't know much more about Realplayer.

Paul.