[jaws-uk] Re: Reading elapsed time I made a silly error.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:00:13 -0000

I see George we are talking about email clients then? However why would Vista's mail if it is like Outlook express be weaker than the other2 sorry to be so dumb I am just trying to understand OE, is part of windows, used to be called a " freeby because I assume it came as part of Windows so is Windows Mail very similar?

sorry if it is an obvious question to rest of list.  Dorothy
Ps off topic I hope those americans make a choice that benefits us all, including Vips and disabled I guess it is a lot to ask ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>