[jaws-uk] Reading buttons within html tables

  • From: Hina Keval <hinakeval@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:06:34 +0100

When reading a table in html suing JAWS, I use the Ctrl key plus the right
arrow key to read each cell.

When there is a button (e.g. "Edit") within a cell, how will I know this
when reading each cell (using the Ctrl right arrow keys), JAWS simply reads
each cell as a read-only value.

I know that I can quickly jump to the different controls in tables using the
Tab key but this does not read the values in between.

Also what keystroke allows me to exit the table (out of the cell) and have
the whole table selected?

Regards,

Hina Keval