[jaws-uk] Reading Email Messages

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 13:16:20 +0100

Hi
I am glad to say that I am finding the latest build of JAWS performing much
better with Windows Live Mail than its predecessors in terms of automatically
reading messages when opened. However, I am finding that there are some
messages where I find JAWS seems to lose focus and I have to either alt+tab
round the open applications or use the JAWS cursor to get into the message
text. Can anyone suggest why this behavior might be occurring?

Iain