[jaws-uk] Re: Reading Charts in Excel 2003, using JAWS 8

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:17:59 -0000

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the editing instructions, my problem is just getting JAWS to
read me the values from the chart.  I thought that by pressing
Insert+F1, it would provide a summary of the values in the chart.  It
doesn't seem to be recognizing the chart.  If I double left click, the
formatting dialog box opens and I can navigate through to where the
source data is located.  I have charts both embedded  in worksheets on
there own and grouped, neither can be read by JAWS.
Any ideas?

Dave

Dave,

I've attached some very rough notes I made when doing CLAIT Plus last
year but this was using JAWS and Office 2000 so I don't know if any of
the notes will help.  I've got some other Excel notes somewhere on my
system and I'll gladly dig them up if you want.
HTH

Jim Williams