[jaws-uk] Re Blocked Drivers

  • From: "Michael Brown" <michael.brown222@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws User Group." <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:08:39 +0100

Hi,

Can anyone help please. I tried to install easy cd crreator  4.5 on my computer
which is xp home  edition, jaws version 4.50, unfortunately windows was not
compatible with the software and it has blocked some of the drivers for the
application.  It is now causing a problem with Jaws not opening  up at start
up.  I cannot update the drivers because the software version i have is not now
supported. I was wondering if there is a way to either unblock these drivers or
can i somehow remove them. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael Brown.