[jaws-uk] Radio 4 Feedback Listen again.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 14:30:08 -0000

Dear List,
I have just listened to Feedback at half past one, and they were dealing with listen again programmes and I player and recently many of you have had problems, it seems they are aware of these problems and hope to fix them soon, of course if you can manage to "listen again to feedback you can hear for yourselves, and can Email the programme.
Regards
Dorothy