[jaws-uk] Re: REDUCED PRICE: Humanware brailliant 40 cell refreshable display. NEW.

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Lewis E. J. Brock.'" <Lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 08:13:32 -0000

Lewis and all,

Advertising products on either here or Access-UK is strickly forbidden.

I havent' been around as much as am finishing up Guide dog training so
haven't spotted this untill this morning.

However, I'm now asking you politely to stop advertising on both lists and
keep the ads for more appropriate forums such as Recycle_it.
Thanks,
Barry
List Admin