[jaws-uk] Re: R: yet more on downloading realplayer

  • From: "Pete H" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 16:56:49 +0100

Paul,

If this is all you want to do, then yes by all means install Real
Alternative, but just be aware that at some time in the future you may come
across a file that you can't open with Real Alternative, in my case I had
been using it for only a day.

As for your download problem, the loud click you heard is a pop-up blocker
preventing your web browser from opening up in a second window, so you will
need to disable the blocker in order to continue the download.

Regards,

Pete H.