[jaws-uk] Re: R: easyjet website

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:10:57 +0200

read carefully the conditions that apply to hand luggage taken on the plane especially concerning toiletries, metal objects, dimensions of bags and fluids, security people are extremely picky and intransigent in all this and if you travel from Luton airport, remember you are only entitled to one item of luggage, I had to put my bun bag in my bag there before they would let me go through!

Regulations gone mad if you ask me but there you go!
Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>