[jaws-uk] R: Re: Table to text

  • From: "R. Portal" <robertmartin.portal@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:17:14 +0200

Thanks Steve.  That explains why I can't find it.  For me it was much
more useful than the listing fields that Jaws 6 has for Jaws F5.
No need to select the table in Word 2002 to convert it.  Looks as though
I will have to create a macro although I'm beginning to run out of hot
keys.

Best wishes

Robert