[jaws-uk] R: Re: Hot keys in XP

  • From: "RMPortal" <robertmartin.portal@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 09:38:03 +0100

Dear Tiddy and list,

Thanks for the advice.  Does anyone have any experience of "Hotkey
Detective"?  While it's not expensive its irritating to pay for something
which then turns out to be inaccessible or has other drawbacks.  I did find
what seemed to be freeware alternatives but the ones I tried wanted to
install other less welcome things at the same time.
I do have a vague recollection of earlier correspondence on this topic but
of course, have deleted it.

Thanks again and best wishes