[jaws-uk] R: New paragraph announcement in MS Word

  • From: "RMPortal" <robertmartin.portal@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:21:12 +0200

Barbara,

If you were using Word 2002 you could put this problem right by going to
"View" under Options in the Tools menu and unchecking the box which says
show paragraph marker.  Where you should go on the 2007 ribbon I don't
know but if you can find options under Tools that's the first place I
would try.

There is a toggle key (control-shift 8) but this switches both space
markers and paragraph markers on and off, so it doesn't sound as though
you've hit that by mistake.

I hope I've been able to give you a lead to follow anyway.

Best wishes

Robert