[jaws-uk] Re: R: German

  • From: "John Savage" <johnnyboy184@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:30:59 +0100

Thanks Marie, I'm now getting used to reading German in Grade 2 English Braille, a bit odd at first as you say but better than ploughing through Grade 1.

Thanks to you and also Carlos for sorting my Word problem.
Cheers, John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>