[jaws-uk] Re: R: Dorothy still looking for missing emails.

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 01:03:51 -0000

Hi Robert,
Can i ask a question about Outlook Express and I have asked it before and
no-one replied to me about it, I want to have the name of the person and
then the date I have lost the date and don't know how to restore it this is
usually after the subject of the e mail in the list of unread messages does
anyone know how to get this back as it was so useful ?
with kind regards
from
Jane