[jaws-uk] Re: R: BBC iPlayer problem

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 18:30:46 +0300

Hello:
thanks Mister Robert, it does make sense at least for me.
may I post a quick thread:
how many of you folks are using J-Tools?
how it is valuable to you?
I' am currently using it's demonstration version to evaluate, unless I
couldn't classify this into higher position than a script, possibly an
 advanced one.
I may purchase if they resolved the J-tools interception with the JKM
File which's obviously the main file which contains your global
settings and it's interchangeable conditions, particularly the
keyboard nmanager.
I' am always   glad to have a pleasant English conversation.
:skype:
my_speaker
On 9/18/10, RMPortal <robertmartin.portal@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear John,
>
> I cannot be sure but your problems may be connected with the BBC's
> introduction of a new version of the I player which has received a very
> mixed reception even among its sighted users.
>
> My only suggestion is a bit of a cop out if you want to do everything in the
> way a sighted person would but it works for me - try downloading Webbie,
> advertised as "the web browser for the blind" at
> www.webbie.org.uk
>
> I should add that I use it almost exclusively for the excellent and easy
> access it gives to the BBC, still using Internet Explorer for most of my
> other browsing.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Robert

Best Regards