[jaws-uk] Re: Qwitter.

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 11:01:10 +0100

    It sounds as though you'll need to remove the old files, before you can
try installing it again. To do this, try these steps...

1. From the Start Menu, go to Computer.
2. Go into the C drive.
3. Go into Program Files.
4. Find the Qwitter folder and delete it.

    When you've done that, try running the install again. All things being
equal, it should do the trick.

Léonie.

  _____