[jaws-uk] Quicken 2000

  • From: "Theresa Hodge" <theresa.hodge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:57:56 +0100

Hi All

I am using Quicken 2000 and JAWS 5.  If I press Insert F2 and look at the
script file, it appears that this is the script file for Quicken 2003.  I
have found a script file for Quicken 2000 in the list of script files, but
am not sure how I get JAWS to use these scripts instead - or whether this
would make any difference.  I am looking for how to maximise my use of
Quicken with JAWS, and having looked at the JAWS help topic on Quicken 2000,
it appears that in the various registers, I am supposed to be able to get it
to read the column titles but can't seem to do this.

Can anyone give me any help with this programme?  I am told that later
versions of Quicken are not accessible, so have avoided upgrading for this
reason.  Does anyone have any thoughts around this topic?

Theresa Hodge
theresa.hodge@xxxxxxxxx