[jaws-uk] Re: Putting the applications key in a script

  • From: "keith" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:08:19 -0000

Dear Mark,

Thanks again for your reply.

I didn't really want to join that group for such a simple request.

I seem to have resolved the matter now, with my wife's sighted help.

There are evidently controls along the bottom of the screen, and she placed
the mouse pointer on each one, I made a note of the position, and then used
the Jaws script MoveTo command. This seems to have worked.

But, thanks for your help.

Mark, if you think I could be of any help to you with scripts, maybe you'd
write to me off list. My script knowledge is fairly basic, but I have got
scripts to do things for me that I wouldn't have been able to do without
them.

With best wishes,

Keith