[jaws-uk] Re: Punctuation in Outlook2007

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 16:06:54 +0100

It is confusing, and I probably told you wrongly, but ...
Go to voices, then voice adjustment.
Set punctuation to "all" and make any other changes you want. Tab to the
bottom and there is a "Save As... " button.
Push this, give your profile a name, and save it.

Then, as long as you've a Word document in the background, again go to
the Jaws menu, this time selecting Languages menu.
Select voice profiles, and with the arrow keys you can pick which one
you want for Word.
Hope this is a bit clearer.
It's that original "Save as... " button that got me this time round, and
probably is doing the same with you.