[jaws-uk] Punctuation in Outlook2007

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:31:01 +0100

Hi,

I was hoping there was a way to change the punctuation permanently just in
Outlook 2007.  Checked in the Jaws settings but can only find one way of
changing punctuation permanently and that seems to be global, there doesn't
seem to be anywhere I can just change the punctuation for Outlook.  I've
used the insert V way of doing it but of course as soon as you swop from one
program to another that setting seems to be lost.  Is there a way of doing
this?

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom N/A, 14°C Wind:S-190° at 7KT
Time flies... after you hit the snooze button.

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx