[jaws-uk] Re: Punctuation Jaws 10

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:42:11 -0000

Hi Mandy,

To change the punctuation permanently do the folowing:

1.    JawsKey+j for the Jaws window.

2.    o for the options menu.

3.    v for the voices menu.

4.    You probably want to change the global voices so press the letter g.

5. In this dialogue the default voice is checked by default which is most likely the one you need to change so just tab down to the punctuation combo and select the setting you want.

6.    Now, tab to the ok button and press enter.

This should do the trick.

Regards,

Phil Medway.

E-mail: philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx