[jaws-uk] Re: Punctuation

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:08:05 -0000

Thanks a lot, it used to be under synthesiser in config manager but it's seemed
to have disappeared from there.  I also want to change it so I have no
punctuation in Outlook 2007 and have all set in word 2007 which one doesn't
seem able to do.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom N/A, 3°C Wind:ENE-060° at 12KT
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx