[jaws-uk] Re: Problems with jaws eight.

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:12:43 -0000

Tom,

I'm afraid that I don't know any answers, just additional confirmation
that there are funny little problems that have appeared recently.

I've had a very simple database set up for a number of years now.  I
tend to use just the sheet view for viewing records.

Certainly with Jaws 8 and I think with Jaws 7 and upwards I've now got
the irritating problem of Jaws never reading out the column headings as
you move across the sheet.  It always used to be fine in earlier
versions of Jaws but, as usual, it appears to be a case of one step
forward and 2 backwards.

If anyone knows of a simple fix for this I would be grateful to hear
from you.

Jamie