[jaws-uk] Re: Problems with jaws eight.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 21:33:22 -0000

Hi Tiddy,

What I was saying to martin and the list, was that I am not experiencing any problems.

that is not to necessarily say that Jaws 8 is perfect, because I may not be using it to its full potential as I have some residual vision which I do use occasionally to glance at the screen now and then.

However, I am not currently finding any problems at present with the version of Jaws 8.0 that I am currently running.

Alexander Shannon