[jaws-uk] Re: Problems with jaws eight.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:40:25 -0000

Hi Martin,

to keep this on a Jaws theme, I would hesitate to suggest that the problem may be a clash between your graphics card or video card and versions of Jaws 8. I say this because I am using an Acer laptop at present running Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600) and Jaws version 8.0.1163 Unicode. I am sorry not to be able to give you the exact specifications of my video or graphics cards but as I said it may be best to get some help to see if either your video or graphics cards have any issues with Jaws 8.

I hope this helps.

Alexander Shannon