[jaws-uk] Re: Problems reading web pages

  • From: "Alex Stone" <Alex.Stone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 06:25:00 +0000

Tom, I have the sane set up and don't experience this

Alex Stone
53 Sandgate Street
London SE15 Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Dec 2012, at 13:22, "Tom Reid" <tom.reid21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Having some intermittent probs with web pages or rather the address bar.
>
> Win 7, jaws 14.
>
> I use google as home page. Sometimes i type alt D to get to address bar to
> search. I get the announcement search using.
>
> When I type the website, eg. amazon.co.uk, I seem to hear the title, but,
> can't read anything, just blank.
>
> If I subsequently tab, I do get a tab saying the site.
>
> Any better way of setting up internet search options.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

----------
Action for Blind People is an expert national organisation, ensuring blind and
partially sighted people get practical support in all aspects of their lives.

In April 2009 Action for Blind People became part of RNIB Group, in an
innovative partnership combining regional service delivery across England. This
partnership enables both organisations to share skills and deliver services in
line with the UK Vision Strategy.

For more information phone us through the RNIB Helpline on 0303 123 9999 or
visit our fully accessible website.
www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk

Company Registration no: (England and Wales 26688)
Registered Charity no: 205913 (England and Wales) SC040050 (Scotland)

Save a tree. Don't print this email unless it's really necessary.