[jaws-uk] Problems reading web pages

  • From: "Tom Reid" <tom.reid21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 13:21:19 -0000

Hi folks,

Having some intermittent probs with web pages or rather the address bar.

Win 7, jaws 14.

I use google as home page. Sometimes i type alt D to get to address bar to
search. I get the announcement search using.

When I type the website, eg. amazon.co.uk, I seem to hear the title, but,
can't read anything, just blank.

If I subsequently tab, I do get a tab saying the site.

Any better way of setting up internet search options.

Thanks,

Tom