[jaws-uk] Problems installing latest update

  • From: "keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Group" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:44:07 -0000

Hi All,

I had a problem when trying to download the latest Jaws update. Got a
message to the effect that the installation couldn't complete. Most likely
reason either damaged or missing files.

Actually, this also happened on the previous update.

On both occasions I was told to run a repair and then try the update again.

On the earlier update, I used the installation disk, and did a repair from
there.

But, I was hoping, following an earlier message from Tristram concerning the
repair matter, to follow his steps.

However, when pressing space bar on the Change or Remove Programs button,
nothing happened, and consequently no Repair option appeared.

Any help would be welcome, please.

Keith