[jaws-uk] Re: Problems With Jaws 6.0

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:43:36 -0000

Caroline,

May well be totally unrelated to your problem, but this is the only ref
to that Intel graphics card number on the FS knowledge base that I could
find. There may even be by now, more recent drivers at the location they
suggest.

Cheers, Robin.

Details of Selected Bulletin

Bulletin Type: FAQ

Date Posted: 11/11/2002

Product Name: JAWS for Windows

Version: Any

Category: Speech

Question:

What can I do if JAWS announces "Blank" when arrowing through Word or
Outlook Express on my HP Pavillion PC?

Answer:

The system has an Intel 82845G/GL integrated chipset and is on board a
HP Pavillion system running Windows XP Home. Download and install the
chipset drivers
from the HP website, dated 6/21/02, Version 6.13.1.3162. This solution
was confirmed to fix a problem in JAWS 4.02, however, the solution may
assist with
other JAWS versions as well.