[jaws-uk] Problem with drawing pad is ok now

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:53:19 -0000

Hi All, Just in case someone is interested in the Problem I had with this drawing pad coming up, it is all right now, the blue box that came up is called the Language bar and to put this right I had to go to the Control panel and find Regional settings and that is where the problem was, a box was checked and shouldn't of been.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton
Northants,
Home Phone 01604 517007
Mobile 07773457805,
Skype andyshipp50,
or andyshipp54@xxxxxxxxxxx,

I am also the Moderator for Blind-gardening,
All messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.