[jaws-uk] Re: Problem with cursors

  • From: "Ismail Saloo" <iasaloo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 20:37:06 -0000

Hi Tom,

I am using jaws 16 and essat 7.

I got the message like yourself and I managed to get to the messages as
follows:
1. alt tab to the essat window which would have appeared
2. go into jaws cursor by pressing the - on the number pad
3. press jaws key and R till unrestricted
4. then cursor up and down and listen carefully till you get to the line
which has the action you want to perform e.g. don't remind me again
5. use control and right or left arrow to place yourself on the action you
want to perform and then press the left mouse button on the number pad and
this should work.

Regards,

Ismail.