[jaws-uk] Re: Problem with O E. address book.

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 08:44:08 -0000

Michael,

If you want to fix this for OE alone, bring up your outlook.jcf file
with insert 6 while you are in the open programme. If you want to fix it
globally, go to your default.jcf file.

Go to the set options menu and select speech and sounds manager

Tab to edit current scheme and hit enter

Ctr tab and right arrow to control type tab

Tab to the list view and hit r until it lands on the read only item.

Tab again and you have four radio button options, set the active button
to  ignore

Save your changes as you work your way back out.

Hth, Robin