[jaws-uk] Re: Problem with MS Word

  • From: "Carlos Vallejo" <carlos.vallejo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 22:48:38 +0100

Hi Joan,
I wonder if there would be any point  in going to a blank document by pressing
CTRL+N. Once there you would need to press ALT+T followed by E. You will be
exactly in the edit box where the addressee's  details have to be entered.
In this page you can also find the options tab where you can check and/or
uncheck quite a few other things. You may need to use the JAWS cursor to do
this. I had intended copying the relevant intructions from the help menu but
something has gone wrong with my MS Office help.
Good luck.

Carlos V.