[jaws-uk] Re: Problem with Jaws 9 and 10

  • From: "John Burling" <j.burling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 10:06:40 -0000

Hi. Perhaps you could also temporarily downgrade the functionality of the
graphics card, by, for example, switching to 16-bit colour, 640 by 480
resolution etc. Perhaps other features are also activated that could be
disabled, at least until you've discovered what the actual problem is

Regards.

John