[jaws-uk] Problem with Jaws 9 and 10

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 07:19:43 -0000

Hi folks.

I had a problem with a faulty graphics card which kept causing Jaws to bring
up a message at windows start up.

Install video intercept and restart etc.

At that time, I got an error saying it couldn't install.

The graphics card has now been replaced but am still getting the video
intercept install mesage.

However, clicking the execute button does now restart the system.

On restart, the same message appears.

I'm not able to use the Jaws cursor, presumably because of this problem.

All this was with Jaws 9.

I installed Jaws 10 to see if that would help, but the same problem occurs.
How can I fix this because the system is totally useless as it is.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Incidentally, the system has just been repaired and serviced, so it's all
operating fine.

Cheers
Darren