[jaws-uk] Problem selecting text in pdf file

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-Uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 09:04:45 +0100

Hi,

I'm finding that when trying to select text in a pdf file bits of text I don't want are being selected and/or JAWS incorrectly reports what I'm selecting. For example if I do shift down to select line by line, JAWS sometimes announces selection of the first couple of lines but then a whole load seem to be skipped out and will start announcing selection of text several lines below without the text in between. Or I'll be selecting some text and suddenly JAWS will start saying "unselected" about the text previous to my selection while I am still moving forwards selecting.

Has anyone else found this and is there any solution?

Catherine