[jaws-uk] Problem selecting in Internet Explorer

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-Uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:15:33 -0000

Hi,

I'm finding that what JAWS says is being selected when I press Control Shift right or Shift down in Internet Explorer isn't accurate as when I paste it it's different text. This is using IE7 and JAWS8. Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there anything I can try and do about it?

Catherine
**
Read, ruminate and rant with me - visit my blog:
http://catherineturner.wordpress.com
Life, the universe and technology titbits