[jaws-uk] Re: Printing Labels

  • From: "Steve Boynton" <stephen.boynton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:15:48 +0100

Hello Mark.
The only labels I print off is through MS Word which means using a particular
label sheet in my case A4 with 7 rows of 3 labels.
I open MS Word press Alt T then press E twice that should bring you to the
label address edit field, after typing the address I TAB to Print full page of
the same label I down arrow to Print single label, TAB to choose which label i
want to print then TAB to print then press Enter.
There is an Options menu where you can choose the code which identifies which
label sheet you are using.  Hope this is of some help.
Regards Steve.