[jaws-uk] Re: Portable JFW?

  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:01:22 +0100

Hi George et all,

From the extract from the Q & A below, sounds like my tech guys would
have to install some kind of path to my licence on the college network
server? Would that be configurable for me to auto link to as I log on
with an admin username and pw at any work station?

"How does JAWS on a USB thumb drive get its authorization?

You cannot put your ILM authorization onto a USB thumb drive. Therefore,
you will not be able to carry your ILM license key on the thumb drive.
Thumb drive JAWS will only run as a full version if it can find local or
network authorization already in place on the computer you are using.
Otherwise, you must run JAWS in 40-minute demonstration mode."