[jaws-uk] Re: Popup Blockers?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:05:07 +0100

Hi Tiddy so long as others find theirs says rubbish that may be some
comfort. Of Kaspersky however it says  regarding usage never! The Engineer
set it to do an auto scan at 8 pm on Friday night, both Desktop and laptop.
Now as you know this Anti-virus cannot speak to screen readers  however it
does make a noise at 8 pm in the Tower for a long time far longer than aAVG,
but suppose it is a smoke screen? You know for  the same reason I doubt I
could rely on Regscrub telling me it can get rid of loads of
unused keys

One needs to have faith in these  things. Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>