[jaws-uk] Re: Pop Up Stopper

  • From: "David & Patricia Ferrin" <dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:54:49 -0400

Belinda, I used a program called add shield for several years and it worked
great.  It was a simple install and I personally never had a need to do
anything else with it at all.  You can get it at
http://www.jfwlite.com
under the programs link.  I don't seem to need it at this point because with
in the last week we changed our system to XP home edition for some reason
and I don't know why for sure.  I guess XP must have it's own pop up
stopper, that's just a theory on my part.
David Ferrin
I believe that tomorrow's another day, and I'll probably screw that one up
too.
personal email address
dpf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx