[jaws-uk] Please remove me from this list

  • From: Stephen Loader <LOADER@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:56:02 +0000

             "George Bell"
             <george@techno-vi
             sion.co.uk>                                                To
             Sent by:                  <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             jaws-uk-bounce@fr                                          cc
             eelists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [jaws-uk] Keep your fingers crossed
             09/12/2004 19:59

             Please respond to
                  jaws-uk

Hi all,

With any luck, the jaws-uk membership list has been
successfully copied to Freelists, so you won't all have to
re-subscribe.

So let me begin with an apology to anyone who is now
receiving messages when they should not.  Reply to this
message, and we'll do our best to remove you as quickly as
possible.

Likewise, if you WERE on Digest, please reply and we'll
manually set you up from here.

Meantime, let's hope the transition works, but please bear
with us if Mr Murphy decides to intervene.  There are still
some administrative things to do, but we're working on them.
Meantime, you should hopefully not hear from SYMPA - we
found THAT problem.

To send a new message to the list, the address is
jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All the best,

George Bell.