[jaws-uk] Re: Please check out a website?

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 21:06:34 -0000

Robin,

Just come across your message and got onto the site and
looked around with no problem using JAWS 9, IE7 and Firefox.
As George states there is a message to the effect tha they
are no longer selling their Ice Grips to the general
public,only to retail suppliers due to the heavy demand.

I can give you a couple of alternative sites to check out if
you are interested in that type of footwear

Grangers International is one. You may contact Grangers
International at

 info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or  01773 521521.

This link will take you to a list of stockists of Yak Trax
in the UK: http://www.yaktrax.co.uk/stockists .

HTH

Jim Williams

  _____